Hello, my art loving friends, I am Pamela Vosseller the owner of Artist Pamela Vosseller. I value and respect your privacy, and I will treat your personal information that you have provided me with confidentiality and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Below, are the why and how I collect, use, and store the information you provide.
The words “I”, “me” or “we”, refer to I, me or we, at Artist Pamela Vosseller, and also the URL domain that belongs to me:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
On my websites, I will collect personal information that you give me and also data that is automatically collected. Your personal information is only collected if you volunteer it.
- Signing up for blog, newsletter, or website form may require you to supply your first and last name as well as your email address.
- Products purchase will require you to provide your name, address, and phone number in order for the US government know that you are a real person and what your residence is.
- Check out: When you purchase a product, you will check out using either PayPal or Stripe. These are both secure payment systems. They are necessary to make payments and invoicing possible via the Internet. Your payment details are sent directly to these services from our secure payment environment, and that information is not shared with anyone other than the service and me.
How I use your data
- Delivery and confirmation of purchased products, ie, online classes, art work, and other products.
- Newsletter delivery, which include art class updates, offers, freebies, giveaways, art resources, tools and supplies, and art events. You will only receive these emails if you have given me explicit permission by subscribing to my blog, newsletter, or website.
- In person art classes or events - You will be notified of any updates, changes or reminders pertaining to these functions.
- Requests for your feedback on our products or services.
- Technical or customer service support - If needed to provide a functional website experience, your information may need to be given to a third party, outsource work, to assist with solving issues related to delivery of our product, newsletter and/or membership program. These third parties are required to treat your data confidentially.
- Third-party tracking for Ad effectiveness. I do occasionally use social media, see third-parties below, to promote classes, my Squarespace website, and Facebook business account and gallery auctions.
- Future Website Option: It is currently in the creation stages that you would be able to register for art classes using a username and password. (This option is currently not being offered on Artist Pamela Vosseller or Pamelascolors.com) Your username and password information is stored in a protected area of the website. I am not able to view your password, but would be able to see your username and email address.
Third-parties that I work with to serve clients on my website. (If you visit my sites and click on any of my links or videos, information may be collected from you.)
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Requesting Insight and Customizing Your Information
If you have subscribed to my newsletter/blog, classes, or products, that I share on my websites, you will receive an email at the email address you sign up with to ensure that you are receiving all of the information promised to you. I use MailChimp as my newsletter service. This means, Mailchimp will receive your data to ensure you receive the newsletters. However, this information is confidential unless you give me permission to share it in anyway. I will use this data for as long as you are a newsletter subscriber. If at any time you would like to stop receiving newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email that has been sent out to you.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw the permission to process your data that you have given us. If you would like to do this, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Withdraw Privacy Statement”.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
It is recommended that you read this Privacy Statement regularly as any changes to my website may result in a change to this statement.
Questions about the Privacy Statement
If you have any questions, at any time about this Privacy Statement, please email me at email@example.com. This Privacy Statement will be kept up-to-date according to the development in the Privacy legislation.